Hi, it's Molly!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Molly
1st Grader

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Hi, it's Molly!   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi! I'm Molly! I'm twelve years old and I'm in seventh grade. I love to play piano; I've been playing for seven years, about. I love to sing and act. I love to read a lot, which is probably why I get good grades. (I'm not bragging, sorry if it seems like I am.) I also love to write. I'm on lots of other forums, so I know how to work this stuff. I try to be mature. I'm also very artistic, and I love graphic designing- though I'm not good at it. My Bat Mitzvah (it's a Jewish thing) is in two weeks, March 14th, so I'm really scared!

My pet peeves (just so you know):

• incorrect grammar
  • incorrect spelling
  • screeching on violin/viola (I'm in orchestra too, first violin and proud)
  • people touching me
  • and a lot of other things that I forget...

I know I sound like a goody two-shoes, but I'm a really nice person once you get to know me. I hate bullies (I've been bullied) and I am drastically unpopular (not that I care. And I hope you don't either.) Oh, and I'm learning French. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supahkewlgirl

Female Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Mod.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi, it's Molly!   Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Molly, welcome to the Homework Help Forums! Cool, you are in Orchestra... I was too, when I was in 6th grade. It's so fun, isn't it? Ha, I like reading too. What's a favorite book of yours?

Hmm, I'm no writer... but there is someone on another forum I'm a member of, the Miniclip Forums, that is a great writer. Kewl. Razz

March 14th, I'll be sure to make you a Happy Birthday thread then!

Oh, and don't worry, I'm pretty drastically unpopular as well. Lol. And I'm taking Italian, but I think French is cool too.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Ask for help if you need it, you probably won't need any help... See you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forums.miniclip.com

Hi, it's Molly!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homework Help Forums :: The Cafeteria :: Welcome/Departure Lounge-
Jump to: